Instructions for Authors
Oral presentation guidelines
- Oral presentation slots will be 20 minutes long (including a 15 minute presentation and 5 minutes for questions).
- For presentations before the lunch session, the presentations must be loaded onto the PC in the allocated session room the evening before or prior to the morning plenary session.
- For presentations after the lunch session, the presentations must be loaded onto the PC in the allocated session room during lunch time at the latest.
- The presentations should be in Powerpoint and can be opened in Windows based PC. We cannot guarantee other formats and operating systems.
Poster presentation guidelines
- The maximum size of a poster should be A0 (841mm × 1189mm or 33.11" × 46.81") in portrait format.
- The material required to attach the posters onto the panels will be provided by the conference organisers.